Short courses can be tailored to meet specific report writing needs be they evaluation reports, audit reports, business reports or feasibility reports.
The main structure is designed to deliver knowledge and practical application in the following written communication skills:
- Why we communicate
- The importance of formality, professionalism and friendliness
- Identifying our message
- What do readers want to know and what do they need to understand?
- The importance of dialogue
- Capturing the reader’s attention & keeping it
- Consistent style
- Emails, memos, letters and reports
- Understanding how to engage the reader
- Applying guidelines in using effective writing style
- Understanding importance of brevity and clarifying the message
The only entry requirements are an open mind and a willingness to learn.
English Language Requirements
The courses are presented in English. It will assist you to have written as well as language skills in English.
For further information complete the enquiry form or call 0151 486 6737.