All organisations will be required to provide presentations at various stages of their development and individuals will have to step up to the plate and deliver first class presentations but how do we deliver effective presentations? What does our audience expect? How will it look from the other side? These are just few of the questions that this short course is designed to address. Indicative content includes:
- Identifying the main obstacles to effective presentations.
- Understanding how to effectively present information to an audience.
- Understanding a range of presentation tools and techniques.
- Appreciating the benefits of a professional approach to presentations.
- Using these techniques to ensure professional presentations.