We all wish that we could improve our personal effectiveness but struggle to identify how we should go about it. Personal Effectiveness involves a range of behavioural approaches to the way that we approach our everyday and work life. From managing our time effectively to focussing on those things that really make a difference, this short course is designed to help delegates identify the skills and techniques that they can employ to improve their effectiveness across a range of activities.
Indicative content includes:
- Managing Time & Priorities
- Understanding and Developing Assertiveness
- Handling Conflict & ‘Difficult’ People
- Communication & Influencing skills
- Motivation principles – what’s in it for me?